Aquamech Services Brisbane highly recommends the range of H2Flo Chlorinators based on over 8 years of experience in repairing and servicing all brands of chlorinators. We have seen the chlorinator cells for these units last upto 14,000 hours.
Using industry proven technology, the H2flo Chlorinator’s embedded micro-controller certainly delivers an intelligent and responsive system. This makes it efficient, reliable and easy to operate, not only for commercial users but also for domestic customers
The H2flo takes into account your water temperature and salinity therefore helping to maintain the correct chlorine levels in your pool. Firstly, enter in your settings on the LCD display, then relax and enjoy – it really is that easy.
The self-cleaning Chlorinator cell is a standard inclusion with the H2flo Saltwater Chlorinator, pool chlorinator, helping to reduce maintenance while saving you time and money. The compact fully sealed design is built for Australian conditions and keeps out uninvited guests, such as geckos.
In short, for Salt Water Chlorination, the premium choice is H2flo.
H2Flo Salt Water Chlorinator Features
- Clever micro-controller
- Easy to operate and program
- Easy to read back-lit display
- Display brightness control
- Self-cleaning cell
- Extra-large cell surface for prolonged life
- Proven high quality cell material
- Super-chlorinate mode
- Spa mode
- Salt measure
- Automatic power reduction when salt level is high
- Backwash function
- Pump protection
- Water temperature measure
- Accurate chlorine control
- Super capacitor for timer backup
- Works with any 230/240v pump
- Stainless grade 304 mounting bracket with quick release pins
- 4 Year Warranty
- Robust and efficient design
- Moreover, the H2Flo chlorinator is Australian Made