The Davey Celsior C270TB Spa Bath Pump has Heat Maintenance Technology, which means it provides a stable maintained water temperature from the water cooled motor. It also has a heat boost, which means it contains a heater element to heat the water when needed.
- Double insulated to water circuit and designed to exceed standards for electrical safety, with up to 5 safety devices that monitor environmental and pump conditions
- Up to 50% quieter than other pumps which provides a more enjoyable spa experience that will not disturb your well deserved relaxation or your neighbours
- High water flow and pressure, enlivening your spa for a complete massaging effect
- Patented ‘heat maintenance technology’ uses motor heat to assist in maintaining the water temperature
- Environmentally friendly and highly efficient with up to 97% effective energy usage
- High efficiency impeller lowers running costs, delivering savings of up to 15% over older style spa bath pumps
- Unique impeller neck ring increases water pressure and flow
- Quick and easy to install using the Davey ‘Flexibrax’ which makes wall mounting possible with no extra parts and maximises the flexibility and space within your bathroom
- Designed to self-drain free of water after each use, prevents build up of stale unhygienic water for your peace of mind
- ‘No water’ protection prevents heater operation if the pump is run in the absence of water
- All Celsior models feature automatic shutdown protection if the pump is run without water or the suction is blocked
- Built-in automatic air bleed, enables air to be released from the pump, to assist priming performance in difficult installations
- Australian Made
- 2 year warranty
Other models available – contact us for prices.
Aquamech Services Pty Ltd ATF Harper Family Trust are licensed electrical contractors (Lic No 82693) and all our repaired items are electrically tested and tagged in accordance with the Australian/New Zealand Electrical Installation Verification Guidelines.
Conveniently located in Dutton Park, Aquamech Services repair and service all brands and models of chlorinators, pool, spa and tank pumps, sand filters, pool cleaners, pool lights and more in our fully equipped workshop.
Have you got a chlorinator of your own that you want repaired?
Why buy new when you can have your robust old chlorinator or pump rebuilt at a fraction of the cost & without paying for reinstallation?
We have a huge range of chlorinator spare parts and cells ensuring your unit is back up and running within 24-48 hours of your go ahead ensuring your pool doesn’t go green.
For more information go to our website: http://aquamechservices.com.au/chlorinator-repairs/
Have you got a Pool, Spa or Tank pump of your own that you want repaired?
We install the highest quality, Japanese made double seal bearings, carbon graphite mechanical seals and good quality genuine parts in all pump repairs requiring a rebuild. Most pumps do not have these bearings installed from new because of the extra costs.
All our pump repairs and rebuilds come with a 12 month warranty on parts and labour.
Want to know more? Check out our pumps information page at: http://aquamechservices.com.au/pump-repairs/
Considering a new chlorinator or pump?
Call us for honest advice on which chlorinators and pumps are built to last before you buy a unit at a high price tag built only to last the warranty period.
We have supplier accounts with all pool equipment suppliers and manufacturers (e.g. Astral Pool, Onga/Pentair, Waterco, Davey, Poolrite, AutoChlor, Hayward, Orange Pumps etc.) and can give you the best available price on any chlorinator or pump you are after.