Precision injection moulded for superior strength and dependability, Waterco Exotuf filters are available in three sizes, E400, E500, E600. Pressure rated at 250 kPa+ and therefore considered one of the strongest filters within its class.
- Granular media filtration
- Multiport valve for ease of use
- Pressure rated at 250 kPa (E400) and 350 kPa (E500, E600)
- Corrosion and UV resistant
- 10-year tank warranty and 1-year warranty on all other components.
Considered one of the strongest filters within its class, Waterco Exotuf filters are precision injection moulded within minimal tolerances for enhanced structural strength. As a result, they are ideal for pools equipped with in floor cleaning systems and high powered pumps.
Ease of Maintenance
Cleaning the filter simply requires turning the filter’s multiport lever from the “filter” position to the “backwash” position, subsequently reversing the flow of water in the filter, flushing the filter bed.
- Multiport valve with ergonomic handle and quick connect barrel unions
- Multiport valve clamp provides 360° orientation of the Multiport valve for simple installation and service
- Clear sight glass for backwash inspection
- Pressure gauge to determine the filter’s capacity
- UV and corrosion resistant
- Hydraulically balanced flow distribution, to maximise filtration and back-washing
- Moreover, the large filter base means stable floor mounting