The Onga Pentair Intelliflo pump is the world smartest swimming pool pump. Its on-board computer and intelligent software automatically calculate and program the minimum flow requirements for every pool task to optimise performance and minimise energy use. As functions/tasks change, Intelliflo self-adjusts to maintain optimal flow rates for further energy savings.
Pentair Intelliflo Pump
Call for price
Onga Pentair IntelliFlo Features
The Pentair IntelliFlo employs variable drive technology controlled by an on board computer with sophisticated software. This allows pinpoint programming, or total automatic operation, to achieve and maintain optimum lower flow rates for further energy savings. IntelliFlo uses about 100 watts of energy, in other words, about the same as a light bulb.
The Intelliflo’s variable speed capability builds potential savings up to 90%.
Onga Pentair Intelliflo VF – High Performance Pump
Onga Pentair Intelliflo VF Features;
- Automatically monitors and adjusts flow rates to optimise performance and minimise energy use, and so reduces energy consumption by up to 90%
- Built-in diagnostics protect the Intelliflo pump from the most common causes of premature failure, such as loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Permanent magnet motor and TEFC ( totally enclosed fan cooled) design ensure quietest operation of any pool pump
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motors produce less heat and vibration. This means less stress and wear on pump components for longer life.
Onga Pentair Intelliflo VS – Variable Speed Pump
This pump combines variable drive technology, on-board digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, so by switching, you could save more than $1000 per year.
Onga Pentair Intelliflo VS Features;
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operation slashes energy costs up to 90%
- VS+SVRS model automatically shuts off in the event of an entrapment incident
- Built-in diagnostics protect the Intelliflo pump from the most common causes of premature failure, such as overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevent pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorised personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds so Intelliflo will only operate within the ranges set. This will help assure safe operation and long life