The Onga Hammerhead pool cleaner shares many of the design features of the most popular automatic suction side vacuum in history, such as:
- Silent Flapper: This sole operational moving part creates the kinetic energy that powers Hammer Head around your pool. It is a simple and dependable propulsion system, with only one operational moving part
- Patented seal design: With slots and curved “ﬁngers” navigate over and around pool obstacles for total coverage and uninterrupted performance
- Built-in bumper: ensures freedom of movement around steps, ladders and other obstacles
- Durable parts: All parts are UV stable and chemical resistant for years of dependable service. Only one operational moving part, and only 8 parts in total
- There are no bags or compartments to empty or replace, dirt and debris go right to your filtration equipment, where they belong
- No wheels or gears to jam or diaphragms to replace
- No expensive booster pump to buy and operate as it uses your pool’s existing filtration system.
- All parts are UV stable and chemical resistant for years of dependable service
- Sleek, compact design increases manoeuvrability for best cleaning performance
If your cleaner is not moving or moving slowly, check the hammer flap for cracks, chips, or wear. These are common parts that do experience heavy wear from normal operation of the cleaner. Replace them when required to maintain its efficiency making your pool cleaning routine easy and worry-free.
Onga Hammerhead Pool Cleaner Benefits:
- High Performance: Its sleek and compact design lets it travel around the pool in a fast and efficient manner, cleaning all areas such as floor, walls, steps and sides.
- Silent Operation: Thanks to its patented Silent Flapper technology, it relentlessly picks up dirt and debris with no fuss.
- Sensationally Dependable: Proven on more than 2 million pools worldwide, with only one moving part and an elegant minimalist design comprised of just 8 parts.
- Easy to Setup: Comes almost fully assembled out of the box. Just add the seal, and plug the hoses and it is ready to go.
- 3 Years Warranty: Backed by the largest pool equipment company in the world.
- Suitable for all Pool Surfaces
Whats in the box?
- External Body (1)
- Suction Seal (1)
- Swivel & Nut Assembly (1)
- Threaded Adaptor (1)
- Skimmer Adaptor Cuff (1)
- Adjustable Regulator Valve (1)
- 90 Degree Elbow (1)
- Flow Gauge (1)
- Hose Weights (2)
- Hose 1 m Sections (10)
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Card