The German made Hayward range of energy efficient pool pumps are the most reliable of all available in the Australian market. They are also repairable and completely serviceable unlike most of the others available. The Hayward TriStar VS pump is Australia’s first 10 star pool pump.
10 Star Energy Efficiency Rated
The TriStar VS can save up to 90% on your energy costs when compared with ordinary single-speed unit. The TriStar VS pump efficiently regulates its flow according to the pool’s requirements at any given time. The 1.85 HP pump delivers the performance of a 2 HP TriStar Single Speed Pump but with greater efficiency. Even running on maximum speed, the TriStar gives pool owners significant savings on swimming pool running costs.
The most efficient pump on the market.
The TriStar has a super-efficient permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor, and industry-best hydraulic construction that can save as much as 90% on energy costs. The TriStar VS is the only pump in the Australian marketplace that has been awarded a 10 Star Energy Rating, in fact you would be hard pressed to find any electrical appliance in the country that has been awarded 10 Stars, and better yet a super silent decibel rating that will allow you to enjoy your backyard vacation in peace and quiet.
TriStar VS provides customisable speed and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations.
Upgrade to TriStar VS and save energy and money… quietly.
Hayward TriStar VS Features & Benefits
- Super silent operation at all speeds
- 10 star energy efficiency rating save up to 90% on swimming pool running costs
- Self priming up to 2.4 m above water level
- Customise to your requirements – easily customise speeds, countdown timers and priming time
- See through cover for easy basket viewing
- Through-bolt housing assembly allows for simple service
- Durable permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled motor design provides incredible durability
- Digital interface shows real time power consumption in watts for immediate feedback to maximise energy savings
- Includes both 50 mm and 65 mm union tails
- Easy to install, TriStar variable speed pumps can operate in stand-alone mode or connect to the OmniLogic automation system for seamless control.