The Onga Pantera pool pump have incorporated design features that provide reliable and efficient pump operation. The series 2 motor has a stainless steel motor shaft and when coupled to the unique moulded end shield adaptor, this model is set to run for years of maintenance free use.
Reconditioned Pantera Pump
Call for price
Onga Pantera pool pumps have been specifically designed to incorporate features that will provide reliable and efficient pump operation.
Pantera pumps are durable, high performance, corrosion resistant pumps with five levels of motor protection.
The wet end design integrates a unique moulded end-shield cover and lip seal, protecting the motor from water damage. This unique design makes this range ideal for in-ground or above ground pools.
This quality rebuilt Pantera pool pump is in excellent condition and has many more years of service left in it, however, we do recommend servicing your pool pump every 4-5 years.
- Stainless steel motor shaft to extend the life of the pump.
- A nylon shaft sleeve incorporating a flinger, adds additional water ingress protection.
- Plastic Yoke and Lip-Seal – The wet end design integrates a moulded end-shield cover and lip seal,protecting the motor from water damage.
- 5 levels of corrosion resistance
- Elevated mount keeps moisture away from the motor
- Larger lint pot with clear lid makes cleaning faster and easier
All our reconditioned Pantera pumps come with:
- Nachi Double seal Japanese made bearings
- Japanese made mechanical seals
- New electrical service components
- O-rings re-greased
- Sand Blasting and Repainting
- Pressure testing
- Electrical Test and Tag
- 12 Month Warranty
Our licensed electricians test all our reconditioned pumps and chlorinators according to Australian and New Zealand Electrical Guidelines, so you can buy with confidence and peace of mind. Don’t put your family’s safety at risk by buying second hand electrical equipment that hasn’t been electrically tested and tagged.
Pantera models include: PPP500; PPP750; PPP1100.