It is simple to take the first step in energy efficiency with the new variable-speed MaxFlo™ VS. Offering up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pump alternatives via an integrated variable-speed drive and totally-enclosed, permanent magnet motor, MaxFlo™ VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
Variable-speed pool pumps are the ultimate way to save energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps such as Hayward’s MaxFlo™ Series. The all-new MaxFlo™ VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 40 mm or 50 mm plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
MaxFlo™ VS provides customisable speed and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Upgrade to MaxFlo™ VS and save energy and money!
Features and benefits:
- Save Electricity & Money – A reduction in pump speed of 50% will reduce energy consumption by up to 80%
- Better Filtration – The filter can often remove smaller particles when the water moves through slower
- Programmable Interface – Easily customise speeds, countdown timers and priming time
- Self Priming Up to 2.4M above water level
- Includes both 40mm and 50mm union tails
- Aligns with the entire MaxFlo line of pumps For seamless retrofit installations
- Lexan See Through Cover For easy basket viewing
- Hayward pioneered the thermoplastic pool pump in 1975