It is simple to take the first step in energy efficiency with the new variable-speed Hayward MaxFlo VS. Offering up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pump alternatives via an integrated variable-speed drive and totally-enclosed, permanent magnet motor, MaxFlo VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
Variable-speed pool pumps are the ultimate way to save energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps such as Hayward’s MaxFlo Series. The all-new MaxFlo VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 40 mm or 50 mm plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
MaxFlo VS provides customisable speed and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Upgrade to a Hayward MaxFlo VS and save energy and money!
Features and benefits:
- Save Electricity & Money – A reduction in pump speed of 50% will reduce energy consumption by up to 80%
- Better Filtration – The filter can often remove smaller particles when the water moves through slower
- Programmable Interface – Easily customise speeds, countdown timers and priming time
- Self Priming Up to 2.4M above water level
- Includes both 40mm and 50mm union tails
- Aligns with the entire Hayward MaxFlo line of pumps for seamless retrofit installations
- Lexan See Through Cover For easy basket viewing
- Hayward pioneered the thermoplastic pool pump in 1975
Energy Efficient Pumps Hayward TriStar Hayward MaxFlo Brochure